The ideal Extended Care Leader will be warm, creative and organized and enjoy engaging with children and adults. The following duties will be performed in a professional, cheerful manner:
- Ensure a safe, welcoming, structured environment
- Communicate with parents and supervise staff
- Provide activities for and interactive supervision of students
- Coordinate details of daily operations, including scheduling, compliance with staff/student ratios, record-keeping and supply upkeep.
- Manage and submit employee time records and student billing records to Business Office promptly and accurately.
The Extended Care Leader will report to and work directly with the NCS Outreach Director to ensure an optimum environment for kids and parents.
Position requires early morning and after-school hours, as well as availability on days that Norfolk Christian is out of school for reasons other than holidays.