A: The mission of the Annual Fund is to help Norfolk Christian provide a comprehensive Christ-centered, college preparatory educational experience that prepares our students to excel while limiting our reliance on tuition. Support for the Annual Fund has a significant qualitative impact on the school and our many programs by providing unrestricted, immediate financial support. The Annual Fund provides about 7 percent of the school’s annual operating budget.
Gifts to the Annual Fund are used during the current school year to:
- Retain and recruit the best employees
- Advance learning by consistently evaluating curriculums and teaching methodology, integrating current technology, and hands-on experiences for students
- Provide a wide range of competitive co-curricular offerings including outstanding athletic and fine arts programs
- Maintain our campus and our facilities to be safe and inviting
- Provide tuition aid to families who qualify based on need