You may be able to increase your potential impact—and experience significant tax savings—by giving stock, real estate or other non-cash assets to Norfolk Christian.

Most Americans carry only 10 percent of their wealth in the form of cash. The remaining 90 percent is held in the form of non-cash assets, such as stock, real estate, business interests or commodities. By considering all the resources God has entrusted you to manage, you can multiply the impact of your generosity AND eliminate unwanted costs and stress.

For information on any of our ways to give, please contact Rick Nikkel, Director of Advancement, at rnikkel@norfolkchristian.org or at 757.233.8448.

Grace Mutzabaugh Scholarship Info
Mark Rodriguez Scholarship Info
Cathy Turner Scholarship Info
Jenni Prevette Scholarship Info
Betty Jones Scholarship Info
Virginia Mae Midkiff Scholarship Information
Barb Thierry Scholarship Info